Spectacular Overnight trip to Cairo from Sharm
Enjoy the highlights of Cairo From Sharm El sheikh
Enjoy 2 days trip to explore all Cairo highlights from Sharm. Visit Giza great Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara Step Pyramid, Tombs of Nobles, Citadel and the National Egyptian Museum of antiquities From Sharm El Shiekh.
- Flight tickets Sharm/Cairo/Sharm.
- 1 Night accommodation in 5 stars hotels based on bed and breakfast basis.
- All entry fees to the mentioned sites.
- Private expert tour guide.
- Private air-conditioning vehicle.
- All pickup & dropoff services.
- Lunch during the day tour.
- All taxes & services.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Day 1 :
-Early morning, our representative will pick up you from your hotel or resort and transfer to Sharm airport to get your flight to Cairo.
-Meet&assist Upon arrival at Cairo airport by our expert tour guide who will accompany you to explore Cairo highlights.
- Visit the Citadel of Saladin and enjoy seeing the most beautiful Mosque in Egypt which is the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali Basha.
- Visit the oldest churches in Egypt which date back to the end of the 3rd century such as the Hanging Church and Abu-serga church where Jesus Christ were staying.
- Lunch is included in a high-quality restaurant.
- Continue your tour and visit the National Egyptian Museum of antiquities which displays a huge amount of monuments and artifacts that date back to different regions some of them around 5000 years old.
- Visit the treasures of King Tutankhamun and enjoy seeing his gold coffin and gold Mask.
- Visit the Royal mummies of Kings and Queens of ancient Egypt ( Not included)
- Visit the mummified animals which were worshipped by the ancient Egyptians.
At the end of the day tour, you will be transferred to your 5 stars hotel in Cairo.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 :
After breakfast at your hotel start your full-day tour to explore Giza great Pyramids, Great Pyramid of king Cheaops, which is the only surviving one of the Seven wonders of the ancient world.
- *Chance to climb the great Pyramid and even to go inside ( Not included)
- Visit the Queen's Pyramids and explore one of them from inside and see the burial chamber and her coffin inside the Pyramid.
- Enjoy exploring the second Pyramid of king Chephren and the third Pyramid of king Mecyrinus.
- Enjoy an amazing view of 9 Pyramids together in one shot which we call panoramic view.
- Visit the amazing Sphinx, guardian of the Necropolis, which is considered to be the largest statue in the ancient world.
- Lunch is included in a high-quality restaurant.
- Continue your tour and visit Sakkara Step Pyramid, oldest Pyramid in man history which is designed and built by Imhotep for his great king Zoser.
- visit the Tombs of Nobles and enjoy its amazing inscriptions and colors which still very well preserved such as the tomb of Kagemny.
- Explore the Pyramid of king Tity from inside and enjoy seeing the structures of the Pyramid from inside.
At the end of the day tour, you will be transferred to Cairo airport to get your flight back to Sharm.
Meet&assist Upon arrival at Sharm airport and transfer to your resort
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the best price possible. Prices valid until 30 December 2021, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
A child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
Cancellation requests should be sent via fax or emailed to provide the Company with written confirmation that your reservation should be canceled.
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE OF PAYMENT
Reservation should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday.
Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt of a deposit of 25 % of the full price. This payment will be 50 % during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare.
The deposit counts as part of your final payment.
The deposit can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
Payment should be received within 7 days of booking.
TIPPING Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt tours, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.
TOUR VOUCHER After your trip is confirmed, we will email you with the final confirmation as a voucher to print and bring it with you. Details will include contact numbers for your tour operator, customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Prices Per Person
|Single person||From 2 to 4 persons||From 5 to 10 persons|
|430 USD||400 USD||380 USD|
Ahmed Mohamed(18 Dec 2018)
Trek to Base Camp, taking plenty of time to acclimatize and to visit the Sherpa families and support facilities that will become increasingly important during our expedition.