Glass Bottom Boat from Sharm
If you are on a budget or not a strong swimmer or on holiday with the little ones? Then why not try this short trip on our Glass Bottom Boat trip
Enjoy seeing the amazing various species of fish and viewing the vibrant colors of the coral reefs.
- Pickup and drop off to the hotel in air-conditioned bus
- 2-hour glass bottom boat trip.
- soft drink
- Anything not mentioned in the programme .
If you are on a budget or not a strong swimmer or on holiday with the little ones? Then why not try this short trip on our Glass Bottom Boat trip.
- Experience the magic of the Red Sea, without getting wet! Take an hour to sit and watch the vast species of brightly color fish and the beautiful coral.... you may even find Nemo!
- Afterward enjoy a complimentary soft drink and an opportunity to snorkel or have a swim from the boat, before your return.
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the best price possible. Prices valid until 30 December 2021, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
A child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
Cancellation requests should be sent via fax or emailed to provide the Company with written confirmation that your reservation should be canceled.
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE OF PAYMENT
Reservation should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday.
Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt of a deposit of 25 % of the full price. This payment will be 50 % during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare.
The deposit counts as part of your final payment.
The deposit can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
Payment should be received within 7 days of booking.
TIPPING Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt tours, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.
TOUR VOUCHER After your trip is confirmed, we will email you with the final confirmation as a voucher to print and bring it with you. Details will include contact numbers for your tour operator, customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Prices Per Person
|25 USD||15 USD|