Family Buggy Adventure
Explore Buggy Adventure with your family in Sharm el sheikh
Amazing experience to explore the golden Sahara by Sand buggy with your family.
Make your trip memorable and enjoy the amazing sunset in the land of pharaohs
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bedouin tea
- Soft drinks
- Available every day, Morning approx collection 8.30 am, return approx 12.30 pm (Dependant on Hotel Location)
- Available every day, Afternoon approx collection 1.45 pm, return approx 6.30 pm (Dependant on Hotel Location)
Fancy some a family adventure....How about a desert adventure in the safety of a Family Sand Buggy? This Safari is one of our most popular trips and easy to fit into your holiday.
- This fully guided tour takes you on a journey to explore the desert sands, flat plains and Dunes of Egypt with the beautiful mountains in the background
- After arriving at our quad-center we will take you through how to safely use the Sand Buggy and a brief safety guide, then the exploring starts!
- During your journey, you will stop for some photo opportunities, sample some Egyptian tea at an authentic Bedouin Tent and even get the chance to participate in a short camel ride. If on the afternoon trip you will take in the beautiful Egyptian sunset too
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the best price possible. Prices valid until 30 December 2021, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
A child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
Cancellation requests should be sent via fax or emailed to provide the Company with written confirmation that your reservation should be canceled.
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE OF PAYMENT
Reservation should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday.
Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt of a deposit of 25 % of the full price. This payment will be 50 % during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare.
The deposit counts as part of your final payment.
The deposit can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
Payment should be received within 7 days of booking.
TIPPING Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt tours, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.
TOUR VOUCHER After your trip is confirmed, we will email you with the final confirmation as a voucher to print and bring it with you. Details will include contact numbers for your tour operator, customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Prices Per Person