Day tour to Dead Sea and Bethlehem from Sharm
Pick up you from your hotel in Sharm and start driving to Taba, it takes around 3 hours driving from Sharm, where you will cross the Egyptian border
Visit the Lowest point on the earth's surface, The Dead Sea and one of the holiest cities which is Jerusalem.
- All pickup & dropoff services.
- All entry fees to the mentioned sites.
- Expert tour guide.
- Float in the Red Sea.
- Visit the Gardens of Gethsemane.
- Visit the Wailing Wall.
- Lunch during the day tour
- Personal expenses.
- Pick up you from your hotel in Sharm and start driving to Taba, it takes around 3 hours driving from Sharm, where you will cross the Egyptian border, then to Eilat for check-in where the guide will meet you there.
- Visit the Dead Sea, the lowest point of the earth's surface where you experience the Float is a must. You can smother your self with Dead Sea mud and then take a swim.
- Lunch is included.
- Continue your tour and visit Jerusalem; one of the holiest cities in the whole world where you visit the Gardens of Gethsemane, The Wailing Wall, Via Dolorosa where Jesus Christ walked bowed under the weight of the Cross.
- Following by the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, followed by the footsteps of Jesus Christ, it's an actual spiritual pilgrimage to the most significant religious destination.
- At the end of the day tour, you will be transferred back to Eilat, then to the Egyptian border, where you guide meet you and transfer from Taba back to your hotel in Sharm
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the best price possible. Prices valid until 30 December 2021, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
A child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
Cancellation requests should be sent via fax or emailed to provide the Company with written confirmation that your reservation should be canceled.
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE OF PAYMENT
Reservation should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday.
Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt of a deposit of 25 % of the full price. This payment will be 50 % during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare.
The deposit counts as part of your final payment.
The deposit can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
Payment should be received within 7 days of booking.
TIPPING Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt tours, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.
TOUR VOUCHER After your trip is confirmed, we will email you with the final confirmation as a voucher to print and bring it with you. Details will include contact numbers for your tour operator, customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Prices Per Person
|150 USD||120 USD|