Best day tour to Cairo highlights from Sharm by plane
Discover a tour for one day from Sharm EL sheikh to Cairo and visit Cairo's amazing attractions.
Explore Cairo top attractions in one day tour from Sharm. Explore Giza great Pyramids, Sphinx, Sailing along the River Nile and National Egyptian Museum of antiquities.
- Flight tickets Sharm/Cairo/Sharm.
- All pickup & dropoff services .
- All entry fees to the mentioned sites.
- Private expert tour guide.
- Private air-conditioning vehicle.
- Lunch during the day tour.
- All taxes & services
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Our representative will pick up you from your resort and transfer to Sharm airport to get your flight to Cairo.
Upon arrival at Cairo airport, meet & assist by our expert tour guide who will accompany you to explore the National Egyptian Museum of antiquities which displays a huge amount of monuments and artifacts that date back to different regions.
- Visit the treasures of King Tutankhamun and enjoy seeing his gold coffin and gold Mask.
- Visit the Royal mummies of Kings and Queens of ancient Egypt ( Not included)
- visit the mummified animals which were worshipped by the ancient pharaohs.
- After the Museum, you can get a motorboat and sailing in the River Nile to explore Cairo landmarks( Not included ).
- Lunch is included in a high-quality restaurant overlooking the Pyramids.
- Continue your tour and visit Giza Great Pyramids, The Great Pyramid of king Cheaops, the only survival one of the Seven wonders of the ancient world.
- Make your trip memorable and explore one of the Queen's Pyramids from inside.
- Visit the second Pyramid of king Chephren, third Pyramid of king Mecyrinus.
- Enjoy an amazing view of 9 Pyramids together in one shot which we call panoramic view.
- Visit the Sphinx, guardian of the Necropolis which is the oldest and biggest man-made statue in the ancient world and enjoy seeing the Valley temple next to the Sphinx, which was used by the ancient priests for Mummification.
- At the end of the day tour, you will be transferred to Cairo airport to get your flight back to Sharm.
- Upon arrival at Sharm airport, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the best price possible. Prices valid until 30 December 2021, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
A child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
Cancellation requests should be sent via fax or emailed to provide the Company with written confirmation that your reservation should be canceled.
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE OF PAYMENT
Reservation should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday.
Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt of a deposit of 25 % of the full price. This payment will be 50 % during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare.
The deposit counts as part of your final payment.
The deposit can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
Payment should be received within 7 days of booking.
TIPPING Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt tours, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.
TOUR VOUCHER After your trip is confirmed, we will email you with the final confirmation as a voucher to print and bring it with you. Details will include contact numbers for your tour operator, customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Prices Per Person
|Single person||From 2 to 4 persons||from 5 to 10 persons|
|370 USD||320 USD||290 USD|
Ahmed Mohamed(18 Dec 2018)
Trek to Base Camp, taking plenty of time to acclimatize and to visit the Sherpa families and support facilities that will become increasingly important during our expedition.